Buttermarkt (Targ Maslany) a historical square in Gdansk
The Danzig Philatelist.
To respect the copyright of the publisher, we will only show you the first page of this issue. If you are interested in the other pages kindly please contact the editor, you may click as well on this site on 'Membership', see 'The Danzig Study Group of the UK'.
- Andrzej Januszajtis : Buttermarkt (Targ Maslany) - a historical square in Gdansk
- Ton Hulkenberg : Zahlungsanweisung from Postcheckamt Danzig used in Berlin
- Ton Hulkenberg : An "Überroller" Postanweisung send from Danzig to Kohren - Sahlis
- Malcolm Steward : An enquiry card from Wismar 18 August 1945
- Bernd Marczinke : Transatlantic mail in 1849 from Danzig to Peru
- G du B : The Danzig Lege - Thor railway station
The Danzig Philatelist Nr. 42 - April - June 2017.
Copyright: 2023 Danzig.org