A Hanseatic Letter from Danzig to Lynn 10 June 1389
The Danzig Philatelist.
To respect the copyright of the publisher, we will only show you the first page of this issue. If you are interested in the other pages kindly please contact the editor, you may click as well on this site on 'Membership', see 'The Danzig Study Group of the UK'.
© All articles : the autors and DSG (UK) jointly
- GduB : A Hanseatic letter from Danzig to Lynn 10 June 1389
- Ian Nickson : The first 1 Million Mark stamp
- GduB : An American Foreign Service Fee stamp used in Danzig
- Bernd Marczinke : Polling on board ships in 1933 and 1938 in the Bay od Danzig
- GduB : Danzig stamps through contemporary eyes (part 1: the 1920 'Berlin-overprints
- G du B : More on Danzig-Troyl Prisoners of War Camp
- G du B Query : a patented Drucksache card
- GduB : More on Military Hospitals in Danzig in the Firtst World War
The Danzig Philatelist Nr. 44 - October - December 2017.
Copyright: 2020 Danzig.org