Free City Danzig - Essays and Proofs.
February 1, 1921. Danzig small coat of Arms in an octan shape in small vertical format. Designed by Ernst Petersen and letterpress printed by Sulius Sauer, Danzig on honeycomb watermarked paper (Wz. 2X) and comb perforated 14. The 1.25 Mark trough 4 Mark values hane a gray rosette underprint.
- 75 Pfennig, Imperforate.
- 80 Pfennig, Imperforate.
- 1.25 Mark, Imperforate.
- 2 Mark, Imperforate.
- 4 Mark, Imperforate.
- 80 Pfennig, Imperforqte on plain paper.
- 2.40 Mark, Imperforate Proof in black on thin chalky white paper mounted on perforated cardboard.
- 4 Mark, Imperforate on plain paper.
- Imperforate Proof Coat of Arms only in red.
- 1.25 Mark, Imperforate frame only with gray rosette underprint.
- 75 Pfennig, with gray underprint.
Copyright: 2021 Danzig.org