Danzig, Gdansk; Imperforate Proofs and Un-issued stamps.
August 8/20, 1923. Large Danzig Coat of Arms in large format. Designed by Max Buchhottz and letterpress printed by Julius Sauer, Danzig with gray rosette underprint on webbing watermarked paper (Wz. 3) and comb perforated 14. 10000 and 20000 Mark with horizontal watermark and 50000 Mark with vertical watermark.
- 10000 Mark red-orange and red (August 8).
- 20000 Mark greenish-blue and red (August 13).
- 50000 Mark green and red (August 20).
- Black Imperforate 10000 Mark Proof on thick white chalky paper.
- Imperforate proof of 20000 Mark in green and red with gray rosette underprint (In color of the 50000 Mark) on horizontal webbing watermarked paper (Wz. 3Y).
- Imperforate 10000 Mark red-orange and red with gray rosette underprint on horizontal webbing watermarked paper (Wz. 3Y).
Copyright: 2020 Danzig.org