The Danzig Philatelist; 2009 - nr. 9 January - March.
To respect the copyright of the publisher, we will only show you the first page of this issue. If you are interested in the other pages kindly please contact the editor, you may click as well on this site on 'Membership' see 'The Danzig Study Group of the UK'.
However, we do provide a full table of contents;
1. Danzig postmarks during the inflation period.
2. A new discovery; Danzig Lohnsummen-Steuermarken (income tax on wages).
3. Members' feedback on the Small Capital Pensioners Relief stamps.
4. The Hela U-boat 'permit stamps'.
5. Sorting out the 'good' from the 'bad'.
Danzig postmarks during the inflation period.
Copyright: 2020 Danzig.org