PART 1 - LISTING OF SCHRAGDRUCKE STAMPS
FIGURE 2: Enlargement of overprint showing line-up of lower case letters and details of the raster. Compare this authentic overprint with the forged examples. It takes only a few points to identify a forgery; details are on the following pages.
1. Flame line should not pass thru face line.
2. Top of z should protrude above this line.
3. Tail of g should extend past vertical stroke.
4. Lead-in line of a should be tangent.
5. If possible to see the spaces, thru line should pass 25 openings in bar.
Danzig Report Vol. 1 - Nr. 100 - July - August - September - 1998, Page 3.
Copyright: 2020 Danzig.org