The Germania Grundstücksstempelmarken used in Danzig
To respect the copyright of the publisher, we will only show you the first page of this issue. If you are interested in the other pages kindly please contact the editor, you may click as well on this site on 'Membership', see 'The Danzig Study Group of the UK'.
However, we do provide a full table of contents;
1. GduB; The Germania Grundstücksstempelmarken used in Danzig.
2. GduB; Cairo Conferences Confusion.
3. GduB; 'Mit L.Z. 127 Dübendorf-Danzig' - a detour on the way to Luposta.
4. Ton Hulkenberg; A high franking on an airmail cover to Argentina.
5. Hans Vogels; The unavailability of LOPP 'stamps' from the Polish Post in Gdansk.
The Danzig Philatelist, 2011 nr. 17, January - March.
Copyright: 2023 Danzig.org