FORGERY NO. DR-7
1. Origin: Frankfurt a. Main (Pilch)
2. Few, If any, identifying marks on the text.
3. Horizontal bar consists of negative (white) lines instead of black lines.
4. Lead-in line of a is properly tangent.
5. Lead-in line of n is too perpendicular.
FORGERY NO. DR-8
1. Lithographed forgery
2. D is much too broad.
3. Noticeable break In line between n and z.
4. Top of z lacks the two peaks of original.
5. Oval of z is larger than that of the g.
6. Tail of g is longer than original and is lower on letter.
FORGERY NO. DR-9
1. Lead-in lines of a and n are properly tangent.
2. Flame line of D is too heavy.
3. Curved face of a is too heavy.
4. Both a and n lean toward left.
5. Extension of lower z too short.
6. Very thick dot over the I.
7. Top of the g is too broad.
8. Horizontal bar is lighter in the middle.
Danzig Report Vol. 1 - Nr. 100 - July - August - September - 1998, Page 8.
Copyright: 2023 Danzig.org