The Danzig coat of Arms :
The coat of arms of Danzig from a facsimile, published by Danziger Verlagsgeselschaft Paul Rosenberg, Hamburg, 1979 of Der Stadt Danzig historische Beschreibung by Reinhold Curicke (1610 - 1667) and his son Georg Reinhold Curicke, Amsterdam and Dantzigk, Johan und Cillis Janssons von Waesberge, 1687.
The Danzig Philatelist.
To respect the copyright of the publisher, we will only show you the first page of this issue. If you are interested in the other pages kindly please contact the editor, you may click as well on this site on 'Membership', see 'The Danzig Study Group of the UK'.
1. GduB; The Danzig Coat of arms.
2. GduB; The first large format Danzig coat of arms stamp issue of 1921 / 1922.
3. GduB; Justice for Danzig ! Postal Propaganda between the Wars (part 12).
4. Hans Vogels; Forged handstamps of the Pomorze Postal Managment in Gdansk 1920 - 1921.
5. GduB; More Danzig Sea Post on the Hamburg-South America Line.
The Danzig Philatelist, 2012 nr. 21, January - March.
Copyright: 2020 Danzig.org