Justice for Danzig !
Postal propaganda between the wars, Danzig is German, and wishes to belong to germany . . . (part 15)
The Danzig Philatelist.
To respect the copyright of the publisher, we will only show you the first page of this issue. If you are interested in the other pages kindly please contact the editor, you may click as well on this site on 'Membership', see 'The Danzig Study Group of the UK'.
1. G du B: Justice for Danzig ! Postal Propaganda between the Wars (part 15)
2. G du B: Daposta Double Circle Type II cancels in GREEN
3. Bernd Marczinke: Danzig-Troyl Prisoners of War Camp: Some new discoveries
4. Ton Hulkenberg: An Identity Card for the perchage of special postage stamps from Zoppot
5. Malcolm Steward: An unlisted Municipal Fees Stamp
6. G du B: The Do X in Danzig July 1932
The Danzig Philatelist Nr. 27, 3rd Quarter 2013
Copyright: 2020 Danzig.org