Philatelic and other memories of Danzig / Gdansk
One of the rescued items from father's office waste-paper basket !
A letter from Basel sent on 5 December 1937 to my father's company. The letter is one of the few remaining known examples of mail in a mailbag which fell out of the aeroplane from Berlin. Danzig 5 Post Office attached a special label to the recovered items.
The Danzig Philatelist.
To respect the copyright of the publisher, we will only show you the first page of this issue. If you are interested in the other pages kindly please contact the editor, you may click as well on this site on 'Membership', see 'The Danzig Study Group of the UK'.
1. Alex Lawrence: Philatelic and other memories of Danzig / Gdansk
2. G du B: Justice for Danzig ! Postal propaganda between the wars (part 17 concluding)
3. Bernd Marczinke: The fortress at Weichselmunde
4. G du B: Some forgeries are laughable !
5. Ton Hulkenberg: An insured letter to London
The Danzig Philatelist, 2nd Quarter 2014.
Copyright: 2020 Danzig.org