Gdansk; Proofs, Essays and Un-issued stamps.
June 5, 1935/September 5. Danzig Coat of Arms in revised colors. Designed by Max Buchholtz and printed by the Danzig Postal Printing office on horizontal webbing watermarked paper (Wz. 3Y) comb perforated 14.
- 20 Pfennig, bluish-grau (June 20).
- 25 Pfennig, lilac-red (June 5).
- 30 Pfennig, dark gray-purple (August 21).
- 40 Pfennig, blackish lilac-ultramarine (June 20).
- 70 Pfennig, datk yellowish-green with red center (September 5).
- 80 Pfennig, blackish-brown-orage with red center (September 5).
- Proof 70 Pfennig, dark-yellow-green without red Coat of Arms center.
- Proof 80 Pfennig, Bluish-brown-orange without red Coad of Arms center.
- Imperforate 40 Pfennig, blackish-lilac-ultramarine on horizontal webbing watermarked paper (Wz. 3Y).
Copyright: 2023 Danzig.org