Danzig - Gdansk; Code of Arms Proofs, Essays and Un-issued stamps.
August 20, 1925/October 1935. Two new values 83 and 15 Pfennige) were addes to the Danzig Coat of Arms in circle issue. Design by Max Buchholtz and letterpress printed by Danzig Postal Printing office on horizontal webbing watermarked paper (Wz. 3Y) and comb perforated 14.
- 15 Pfennige, red on white paper (August 20, 1925).
- 15 Pfennige, on yellow paper (February 1935).
- 3 Pfennige, in dark brown on white paper (February 19, 1927).
- 3 Pfennige, on redish-brown on yellow paper (October 1935).
- 15 Pfennige, in tete bech pair.
- 15 Pfennige, in gutter pair.
- Imperforate 3 Pfennige on horizontal watermarked paper (Wz. 3Y).
April 17, 1937. Danzig Coat of Arms in 55 Pfennige value. Dark plum with red center. Printed on horizontal webbing watermarked paper (Wz. 3Y) and perforated comb 14.
- 55 Pfennige, Danzig Coat of Arms in dark plum and red.
- Imperforate Proof in dark plum color without the red Coat of Arms center.
Copyright: 2023 Danzig.org